Friday, November 23, 2012

The Beauty of Bells on the Christmas Tree

Don't you just love the look of bells for your Christmas tree? I know I do. Not only the look but also the charming sound of bells just seem to ring true for Christmas. Yes, the pun was intended!

In the movie "It's a Wonderful Life," we learn that every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings. What a delightful way to enjoy the gentle tingle of bells at Christmas time.

Whether you love the look of beautiful cut-glass bell ornaments or you like the whimsical world of the Peanuts Gang, you can find just about any kind of bell ornament for your Christmas tree.

I do enjoy seeing all my choices on one page and that helps me decide which ones I will pick out to add to my tree each year. Hopefully, you can find your favorite bell ornament for the Christmas tree, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment