Monday, November 26, 2012

Dressing Up the Dog for Christmas

Those of us who love our dogs like family members can dress them in special holiday outfits. We dress ourselves for that special Christmas celebration, we dress up our kids for the visit to Gramma's, so dressing up the dog just seems natural.

My Favorite Dog Clothes for Christmas has a great selection. Those darling holiday outfits just for the pooches are always fun to browse through. And there's plenty for all sized dogs.

Personally, my family includes a very large German Shepherd and a tiny Yorkie. Yes, I found Christmas outfits for both of them! This year, they aren't matching. I decided to do something different, but previous years they have been matching outfits. It is so cute to see that.

One friend dresses up her dogs just for the holiday pictures. I love getting her Christmas cards. They are usually funnier than just about any card I receive. But she has great fun picking out their new Christmas clothes every year. That I can understand.

Have fun yourself, pick out those great Christmas clothes for your dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment