Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas Party Invitations

Since a Christmas party is an annual event for me, this year I went looking for unusual or interesting invitations. And I found some great ones! Trying to decide what theme I will use each year is getting harder and harder as the years go on. But, I found a fun way to come up with those theme ideas.

When I find an invitation that really strikes me, I make use of that for my theme. Sometimes, I'm in a mood for a funny or cute Christmas party. Here are some of my favorite invitations in the funny and cute line.

Maybe a Santa Claus theme is one you're looking for this year. Perfect! Start it off with Santa Invitations for your party.

If your style is more along the lines of a black-tie affair, or you would like to make it that way this year, here is a great selection of Elegant Invitations.

No matter what style or theme you have gone with in the past, you can find new ideas for more fun parties this year just by using the Christmas party invitations to lead you. Most of all, enjoy your party and have a safe and happy holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,

    That's a lovely christmas invitation. I think I can copy the idea and just create my own christmas invitation wording and send out my invites. Thanks for posting this. very helpful.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete