Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fun and Funny Dog Halloween Costumes

For most dog lovers, dressing them up for Halloween is just part of the activity of the holiday. We consider our dogs to be part of the family, so as long as the rest of the family is getting into the act, why not include the dog?

That's what I think, anyway. My big beautiful Great Dane, who only recently passed away, used to enjoy all the attention of being dressed for Halloween. I would keep his costume pretty simple and he would keep it on. Then all the ooos and ahhs he would get would soon be followed with some much deserved petting and scratches behind his ears. That made it all worthwhile for him.

This year, I have 2 medium-sized and one tiny little pup to dress so I'm on the look out for those adorable costumes. And I found some great ones. At My Favorite Dog Costumes for Halloween, they are listed. Well, not every one, but the top of the list.

There are plenty of other great dog costumes out there, but these are the ones that work well for nearly every dog. That's what I like about it. And remember to be safe with your little or big canine companion and keep an eye on them this Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment