Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Decorate Your Bathroom for Halloween

If you are anything like me, you love Halloween and all the fun of that spooky, creepy and eerie holiday. Even to the point where I decorate my bathroom. 

Some years, it's with loads of stuff, especially when I'm planning a big party. That's when I go all out for those fun Halloween bathroom decorations. But, even when I'm not planning a big party, I will still add some exciting stuff to my bathroom for the holiday.

One of my all time favorites is the toilet roll holder that screeches when used! It's funny and fun for guests. OK, for some the screech is a bit scary, but for most, it's just part of the fun of my Halloween decorations.

Don't forget a toilet seat cover, too. I love the creepy one with bloody hand come right out at you. But, consider the spider in the web, too. It's just perfect for Halloween fun.

As long as you like to decorate for Halloween, include your bathroom in there, too. You and your guests can have a great Halloween this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment