Saturday, November 15, 2014

Funny Christmas Cards

Honestly, I can't help myself. I love funny Christmas cards. I love the humor and the smiles and the chuckles. Even the groans when a funny Christmas card is a pun worth groaning over.

So, I needed to find a great funny card to send out this year. I have had the sneaking suspicion that my family and friends are waiting to see what kind of card I'll send out each year. Seems I may have gained a reputation. That means I have to keep finding funny Christmas cards to send out.

I found some cute ones all around squirrels. Oh, yes, holiday squirrels make some funny and cute cards to send out. But, that's not all I found.

The funny retro Christmas cards I found are hilarious. There's just something about the world of the 1950's that provoke our funny bones these days. Not to mention the great sense of humor of those who write the verse on these cards. They come up with the best captions for retro pictures.

And then who can leave out Santa's reindeer? They can be greatly humorous in their own right. Of course, the card designers took advantage of that. Funny reindeer Christmas cards are worth just the viewing. But, I will end up choosing a great funny card this year. Probably just in time to get it sent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment